Tuesday 14 May 2019
08:00 - 10:00 AEST
383 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Designed to energise your data & analytics work through reawakened thinking, Alteryx Breakfast Analytics Club improves your skills and acumen without eating up the entire day.
A well-paced morning routine sets the tone for a productive day so sit back, take a big sip of that knowledge and get your morning off to a great start.
Learn from your peers! Join this session to learn from experts on how you can get deeper insights and increase revenue through better use of your data.
In this fun use case, we’ll compact 10 years’ worth of coffee pricing data into one workflow, explore the staggering growth in domestic consumption and discuss how similar processes can be applied in your business. If you are an analyst who works with a lot of data, you’d love this use case!
Please book your session by emailing us at email@example.com.
What will I actually learn?
Few of us are blessed with the time to attend whole-day events, so we’ve stripped it back to the lessons you really need. Our breakfast analytics will give you that essential morning kick before heading off to work, by explaining how to:
- Seamlessly connect to corporate databases, local files and web data
- Prep, cleanse and engineer data without code
- Use data investigation and advanced analytics tools
- Go beyond the basics, accessing data-driven insights everywhere
- Win your day back with a smarter, faster approach to data & analytics