Join us for a Live Webinar:
Tuesday 15 October 2019
10:00 - 11:30 AEDT
According to the Aberdeen Group, 38% of financial planning teams report that their budgeting and forecasting process is too long and resource-intensive.
The culprit? Multiple, disparate data sources, highly spreadsheet-oriented processes, and an inability to incorporate machine learning into forecasting. Forecasts and plans change regularly, so how can financial planning teams refresh information based on real-time changes and model forecasts effectively?
Transforming raw accounting data and entries into usable and comparable financial statements and reports are integral to delivering insights to the business.
Join us on this webinar to learn how self-service analytics can be used to:
- Extract reporting data from external sources, improve the accuracy of the data and introduce forecasting capabilities
- Identify broken or inefficient data processes
- Optimise and scale financial processes for the organisation
- Progress from spreadsheet-based reconciliation to full automation
- Enable your business to move from compliance-based to performance-driven decision-making