Join us for this hands-on workshop to learn how self-service analytics empower data analysts and other line of business users to prep, blend and analyse data to make faster, more informed decisions.
In this workshop, we will show the capabilities of predictive analytics as we explore the future of travel using Alteryx. Which are the top tourist destinations? Also, we forecast the total tourist expected for the next 6 years by a particular country. Come join us for this workshop to learn more about predictive and advanced analytics features.
What will I actually learn?
- Prep, cleanse and engineer data without code
- Use data investigation, advanced analytics tools and geospatial analytics
- Go beyond the basics, accessing data-driven insights everywhere
- Utilise open data to predict tourist’s future preferences based on profile characteristics
- Improve reach of target market, increasing the performance of marketing strategies
Tuesday 16 July 2019
9:00 - 12:00 SGT
One Raffles Quay, North Tower, #10-01
See how analytics has evolved from brittle spreadsheets and complex coding to a more efficient way to prepare and blend data.
Get an overview of how Alteryx works and discover how data analysts can deliver deeper insights in hours, not weeks.
Get your laptop ready with a free trial of Alteryx to create your first workshop to prep, blend and analyse data during this hands-on workshop
RESERVE YOUR SPOT