Join Alteryx Chief Customer Officer, Libby Duane Adams and our brilliant guest speakers for an intimate roundtable discussion on the growth of Analytics in Asia over breakfast. The agenda will focus on career growth, motivating, challenges and driving progress around gender parity, diversity and inclusivity in the world of analytics and beyond!
- NETWORK with other like-minded attendees interested in learning and uniting to drive culture change
- GAIN NEW PERSPECTIVES from our panelists who will share their experiences, challenges, successes and tips for career advancement
- BE PART of the conversation and movement to support a more diverse and inclusive workplace and world for all!
Tuesday 21 April 2020
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM HKT
- has held senior positions in Marketing & General Management for over 10 years and has worked across geographies in both B2C and B2B industries, and Social Business initiatives. Sujata sat on the APAC Leadership Team for both the Chemicals – Polyurethanes and Consumer HealthCare businesses at a Fortune 500 company.
- She now takes on new challenges with assignments in the Technology sector and has most recently co-led the establishment of the Asia Pacific Robotic Process Automation Centre of Excellence at a Fortune 100 biotech company.
- She is passionate about working in and supporting purpose driven businesses in both the profit and not for profit sectors and in providing thought leadership in the area of Diversity & Inclusion.
This is an event not to be missed, join this amazing session with like-minded advocates on building the community of Women in Analytics!
SVP Risk Management Innovation
DBS Bank Hong Kong
Chief Customer Officer
Regional Lead, Hong Kong & Macao