REVOLUTIONIZING FINANCE WITH DATA SCIENCE + OPERATIONAL ANALYTICS
Join us for an exclusive event at the New York Stock Exchange to hear from analytic experts in finance on how the analytics revolution is innovating the way Chief Financial Officers drive results in organizations.
While data science and analytic platforms offer innovative ways to utilize data, many companies struggle to forgo traditional analysis tools and processes that are infrequently updated and full of assumptions.
We will show you how to:
- Understand the analytic evolution: from concepts to products to utilities and recommend how to build the right analytics culture at each stage
- Harness the “Industrial Revolution of Analytics” allowing Finance teams to stay agile while delivering insights at scale
- Develop the critical strategy of operational analytics including the data science process
- Deliver your financial models through an automated, actionable and collaborative platform with real-time strategic outcomes
- Arm your teams with analytics best practices shared from a panel of analytic and finance experts on implementation at scale, operationalization, roadblocks, and the road ahead
The analytics process you adopt in your team and organization directly correlates to the results you will see. When implemented at operational scale, you’ll see analytics that is embedded, automated, prescriptive, executed in 'Decision Time', and action-oriented, leading to huge ROI — even 1-2% efficiency increases can be worth millions of dollars.
We’ll discuss the make-up of an analytics culture and practices around: data access, collaboration/reuse, deployment and versioning, soft/hard data skills, enablement, and finally technology itself. Prepare to dive into all aspects of adopting modern practices including addressing massive spreadsheet use, uncoordinated analytics groups, and a shadow culture that believes descriptive analytics is 'good enough' as well as evaluating endless options to surface a solution.
Panelists will share their best practices regarding implementation at scale, operationalization of analytic models, roadblocks like inconsistent data and financial data complexity, and their transformation journey for the Office of Finance in the years to come.
Bring your challenges and questions to engage, interact, and hear advice from our expert speakers across finance and analytics about your most pressing strategic concerns and problems.