Join us for a Live Webinar:
Wednesday 20 January 2021
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM IST / 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM SGT / 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM AEDT / 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM NZDT
2020 was filled with dizzying market changes. And with 2021 promising to be just as unpredictable, right now is an ideal time for data analysts to take stock of the big picture: roles, skills, and where we go from here.
Let Russ Duncan and Amelia Glum from Alteryx, and six analytics experts steer you in the right direction. They’ll define what upskilling should look like and draw a template for success, as they discuss how to:
- Develop the skills and disciplines most in demand for 2021
- Provide value as visibility, priorities, and resources change
- Accelerate time to insights and action when it counts most
- Maintain momentum and thrive in a world of "new normals"
- Develop and keep an edge in next year’s competitive job market
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Team Lead, Sales Engineer
Senior IT Trainer
Senior Manager/Solutions Architect
Senior Associate/BI Specialist