As enterprises increase their ability to gather data, they constantly seek new ways to capitalize on it. Nowhere has this growth been so large than in data science, where data is used by highly skilled professionals in advanced applications to predict future outcomes and prescribe optimal strategies. As a result, the market demand for data science experts has far outgrown the supply, and many organizations are looking for ways to get more out of their existing data-science investments.
That's where “democratizing data science” comes in. This practice enables a broader range of analytic roles to perform advanced analysis and to drive meaningful business outcomes.
Join IIA’s CAO Bill Franks, Nick Jewell, and Liam Yu of Alteryx for this webinar as they share the strategies you need to optimize the value of your analytic workforce and to leverage data science in your organization. You'll learn:
- How to identify advanced analytic opportunities and requirements for different stakeholders
- What citizen data scientists are and where they fit into your organization
- How democratizing data science drives business value
- What the potential risks are in facilitating increased access to data science and what steps can be taken to mitigate these risks
- How anyone can become a citizen data scientist without knowing code
Get ready to change your enterprise analytics for good. Watch the webinar today.
BREAK DATA BARRIERS
Chief Analytics Officer
Director, Product Evangelism
Director of Product Marketing